Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The countdown begins.

113 days. In 113 days we will be leaving for San Francisco. Sounds like a long way away, especially for a little trip like this. Right now though, it's getting me through the winter blues. So I have started the planning. Okay, I am well past STARTING the planning. I have a budget, a packing list, a short list of hotels. I have looked at all the transportation options,figured out some of the things we want to do while we are there and now I have to wait. We are funding this trip from our tax return and I can't hurry that.

So, I am starting a craft project.

Sewing lightweight travel quilts. They are perfectly plane or train sized and warm enough for comfort and coverage, and fold neatly into themselves to become pillows.

I'm going to post pictures as I go and aim to have one made for each of us before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment